Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Fic Chick posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2017 5:03pm

this was a good one that was pretty original

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Monday 13th October 2014 1:56am

Another great story. I really do enjoy what you write. May just have to do a marathon and re-read all your stories in one go. James

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Sunday 23rd March 2014 10:35am

I spent the morning reading you wonderful story. Loved it. Thank you for the wonderful read!

Patches posted a comment on Monday 17th March 2014 2:19am

This is a great story and I have enjoyed reading it again. Thanks for the update. I look forward to rereading all your stories. p

Mionefan posted a comment on Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:18am

A very nice ending, but I would have liked to see a formal announcement, at least to her parents, of a soon to be wedding.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Wednesday 12th March 2014 7:48am

Great story and wonderful that Harry finally found that needed someone to help him see life as a gift to be shared. Thanks for sharing!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2014 9:39pm

Awsome Story

anf600 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:52pm

Delightful story...covered everything including some surprising alterations but concise and quickly posted. Thank you!

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:53am

Yes I like. This story looks to be either at an end or one more chapter. It's been a ride even though everyone knew how it would turn out. It's too bad about Luna though, she was one of my favourite characters.

Mionefan posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2014 9:33am

Subtle changes that mostly played out similar to canon. Yes, Hedwig's loss was dismissed too readily by JKR, but in the end it wasn't germaine to the story she told. There were too many plot holes in the books, so fanfics picked up the slack and in some cases improved the story (your own included).

Mionefan posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2014 9:38am

An interesting twist: both Fred and George died, unlike in canon and I like that both Draco and Snape were killed by Harry using the time turner.

So the dress Hermione is to wear to the ball sounds suspiciously like the Yule Ball dress from GoF.

Nice to see timely (and decently long) updates.

Wonderbee posted a comment on Sunday 9th March 2014 6:27am

Dang, I looked up that dress again and agree, I honestly think that was a slip waiting to happen lol. With this part here, I really think it shows just how fragile Dumbledores plan was there, especially with how it all ended in the aftermath, and would want to bet that if he may harry in the great beyond that he'll berate him for not following along like a good tin soldier.

GBTtown posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2014 11:08pm

Great story

scribbler posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2014 10:00pm

ANother fun chapter! I like the details about the time-turner and what you've worked out here. It would have made the book more interesting and certainly, the movie more interesting, if JKR had done it the way you've laid out here. Nice work!

Regards,

the_scribbler

Mionefan posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2014 10:54am

A very good alternate rendition of the books so far. I'd like to see a more indepth telling of Hermione's life when her parents withdrew her from Hogwarts.

David Thacker posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2014 12:40am

Is this posted on another site?

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 10:40pm

This story is great. So far I like the way how everything turned out the same but at the same time so totally different due to Hermione's absence. The story of his life is very plausible which makes this fic very enjoyable.

I have to say I am very glad to see that there seems to be a lot more activity on the site recently. I have been reading stories here for years and I am always super happy when a new update comes live.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 2:31pm

This is a great beginning to this story. I read it long ago and look forward to reading it all again. Thanks for writing. p

scribbler posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 11:32am

Love it! Really glad that you're back @ writing. This has been fun to follow thus far and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Regards,

the_scribbler

Gardengirl posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 8:38am

Hermione knows a little bit about isolation, doesn't she? Or at least she did as a child. I'm really enjoying this story!