Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mongo posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 11:59am for Holiday In France

"As I told you before, there was a lot of speculation by readers about whether I’d end up with Harry or Ron. The ones who thought I should be with Harry tended to be the more mature readers who understood relationships better, and that annoyed her since she intended for Harry to end up with Ginny, and me to end up with Ron."

Wow, what a slam at the more perceptive readers who saw that Harry was going to end up with Ginny. It was quite obvious for those who actually read the stories with attention, that Ginny was being set up for that role. I knew it from the start myself. Whereas the Harry/Hermione shippers always ignored the HUGE amount of evidence that they were not destined to end up together.

Don't get me wrong, I loke good H/Hr stories like this one. But I also am aware that Hermione had to be quite OOC for the story to work.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 16th September 2012 1:02am for Holiday In France

Wow! They got to spend two weeks together at the beach! How romantic. I love the way that Fleur and Tonks got their attention at the end of their vacation. Nothing like a good wave to cool them down. I look forward to more of this story. pms

Silly_Billy posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2012 12:56am for Holiday In France

What? 1st Review? Shocking!

This is a delightful tale from a slightly different angle that I thought I wasn't going to like...How wrong I was!

Whilst the teen angst/drama is usually something to make me gag, this approach of knowing the last book were (and should be considered) utter rubbish is somehow 'just the thing'

It's not the fact that I like reading the 'Harmony' type stories, but more the fact that I HATE the way the last books THROW our heroine and 'the ginger git' together.

This is definately a well woven story that I have to regard as 'Good' Fanfiction.

Well Done, and thanks for you time and effort.