Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Zamia posted a comment on Saturday 8th December 2012 4:45am for Prophecy?

G'day Prof, marvellous what a sane writer can make from an insane story. Quite a good interpretation. Cheers.

Z

Chi Vayne posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2012 4:05pm for Prophecy?

"They have," Tonks shot back. "Do you think we’re stupid? ..." -Yes, I do thing it was stupid to pick a word that is used at the END of the Death Eater's activities rather than one used during them, as Harry suggested.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2012 3:01am for Prophecy?

I'm glad that the capture of the death eaters by the Ministry has led to the weakening of Voldemort's supporters. Now that Harry and his "family" know about the prophesy and recognize that he could have been completed when Harry was a baby has changed a lot of their thinking. There is still the connection between Harry and Voldemort in Harry's scar. I'm glad Sirius suggested that they look into just what that scar is and why Voldemort can hurt Harry through it. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms

MartinEB72 posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2012 1:23am for Prophecy?

I don't think you thought through the size of a pile of 25,000 or even 50,000 coins make. It's actually looks quite small in an small open room, ie something a little larger than a walk in closet. We are talking not even knee high. That isn't to say you can't have it worth a lot, but if people are supposed to gasp when seeing it you are going to need more coins. Obviously this story has already been written, but for any future stories it is something to think about.

chuckmcdaniels posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2012 12:30am for Prophecy?

I really enjoyed this new spin on the prophecy. I suppose it emphasizes the statement that it only has the power that people give it (or allow it to have). If it becomes known that the prophecy has been fulfilled, there is less fear about what will happen if it comes true in the future, right? Looking forward to how things continue to diverge from the original OOTP.

Trixtor posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2012 8:11pm for Prophecy?

I'm still not sure whether you're re-uploading this (I feel like I've read it before,) but on the off chance that this is new, please don;t go the whole "the secret power is ~love~" route. It was a cop-out, really just an excuse to force her Romantic Hero into the role of a Martyr.

Pretty sure that's the whole reason why the last 3 books are so bad; oh, and the ridiculous quest to redeem Snape at the expense of literally every other character who was a father/mentor to Harry. But I digress.