Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Meja920 posted a comment on Monday 8th July 2013 11:24am for Prologue

Hi there. You're a lovely writer, and this story has me hooked right in. I look forward to reading the rest. Thanks so much and very best. Meja.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2012 4:37pm for Prologue

I Like this beginning. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

norrin.new posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2012 3:37pm for Prologue

A goo start, but I've gt this niggling feeling like I've already read the start of this story before over on FF.n..... Don't know if it's related, or if this is an old story your reposting, but I just thought I'd give you a heads up on that.

Chem Prof replied:

Yes, the story has been previously posted on ff.net, and now I'm posting it here.   I mentioned that in the story summary.

Thanks for reading.

Chem Prof

Manuel Urrecha posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2012 1:40pm for Prologue

I know many other authors sometimes start their stories from after GoF or other start from book one, what I haven't really seen is a story after the first book, although probaly the most simple of the books, is the harry character that show promise, it was a character who rolled with the punches and was capable of complex thought, he was the one who deduced that the person who gave the dragon egg to hagrid had a hidden agenda. Assuming that Hermione had in fact a higher IQ than Harry, I would have to assume that harry drive to learn about magic should have been a match or at least in the same terms, after all it was what took him away from the Dursleys and would forge a connection with his parents, instead, throughout the rest of the books his development stop right there and it was mostly luck that carry the day. And the last two books were hard to swallow, they really turned me away from canon, but I still enjoy fanfiction stories. Anyway, unless you made changes, I already had a chance to read this story and I really enjoyed, you are actually one of my favorite writers, I hope to read more stories from you.