Content Harry Potter

Reviews

PillsBills posted a comment on Monday 6th January 2020 1:37am for Epitaph

Very interesting!

WeddingTorontoLimousine posted a comment on Sunday 17th March 2019 11:48pm for Epitaph

Great Work.. Well Done

Matt Moore posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2018 3:23pm for Epitaph

Great short story. I always thought Isaiah 6:8 would be a good fit for Harry: Then I heard the voice of the Lord say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then said I, "Here I am, send me"

Jimbocous posted a comment on Tuesday 29th March 2016 1:38am for Epitaph

Nice. Thanks!

mythic77 posted a comment on Thursday 18th February 2016 4:53pm for Epitaph

I am no literary critic. I just know a great story when I read one. In my circumscribed world, this qualifys. Well done.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Saturday 6th June 2015 12:51pm for Epitaph

I have loved your stories for years, I just re-read this and wanted to thank you again for the hours of great reading, with solid logic, genuine emotions and love. I appreciate your kindness and generosity in sharing your skills and talents.

ctattrie posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2015 7:17pm for Epitaph

A very lovely and moving story. Awesome Job. =D Thanks for sharing it with me.

Nytefyre posted a comment on Thursday 7th May 2015 1:18pm for Epitaph

I can't remember if I've read this before elsewhere... but I love the ending and the purity of the realization and what follows.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Saturday 8th November 2014 4:38pm for Epitaph

Great story and quite emotional throughout! I was unaware of the scriptural significance of the quotes on the tombstone and was surprised when I read this story. Thanks for sharing!

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 7:05am for Epitaph

Excellent choice of Bible quote for the epitaph. Which book? I remember hearing that at Mass several times, mainly in connection to sermons on contrition and forgivness.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 24th May 2014 8:25pm for Epitaph

Fine AU point.

Story's a bit sparse but still touching.

chrwain01 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th April 2014 9:33am for Epitaph

touching, lovely and succinct.. thanks for sharing

whydoyouhavetoknow posted a comment on Friday 18th April 2014 11:59pm for Epitaph

I applaud your brilliance.

csheila posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2014 3:50pm for Epitaph

Lovely. You created wonderful scenes out of the mess known as books 5-7. Plus you shared some beautiful quotations. Putting aside the religious contonations the King James contains some of the greatest writing in the English language.

Thanks for sharing

Drake posted a comment on Sunday 23rd March 2014 12:33am for Epitaph

I tear up everytime I've read Dobby's tombstone, but you made me almost cry. My eyes have that delightful ache you get after crying (From pain, obviously not from the FEELS!). I am a DOOD afterall.

Delightful one shot, can't wait for your next piece of work.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 19th March 2014 8:20am for Epitaph

I have been stopped from further participation on some HP fanfic sites because I have dared point out the Christian symbolism and scriptural concepts in JKR's work and expand on it.

It is there. She does not apologize or explain and yet those of us who acknowledge her sources seem to have to put in all sorts of disclaimers.

FanFicAuthors supports our rights to write about this and anyone else's to write what they please, (within the rating system of the UK where the site is hosted).

This is an excellent tale. Well thought out. Well written.

Thank you.

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 19th March 2014 8:15am for Epitaph

Interesting take on the canon point; I esp. liked Dobby's tribute

"T"

grandad posted a comment on Sunday 16th March 2014 7:48am for Epitaph

I just read "Epitaph"........Thank You.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 15th March 2014 10:41pm for Epitaph

It probably says something about me and my childhood that the title of this story reminds of the old western TV series, "Tombstone Territory" where the events were chronicled in the paper there, the "Tombstone Epitaph". Still, a most enjoyable story and that nicely adjusts matters from the flow of canon to a more enjoyable final ending.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Saturday 15th March 2014 7:57pm for Epitaph

Great short story and rather emotional as well. You did a fine job of showing the true loving relationship that Harry and Hermione had with each other but it seemed in Canon they were afraid to show. Thanks for sharing!