Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Hawklan posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 3:09pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

*Chapter 2

no surprise the Dursley's weren't there and nice how Ron is acting here

*Chapter 3

rofl...Hermione a closet nudist??......fun

*Chapter 4, Initial Preparations*

nice idea with Mexico and I hope Hermione's hopes in regards to Harry will come true.

*Chapter 5

nice start of the trip and evil end :)

kyoshi posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd August 2011 3:38pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

Does anybody wonder why Fleur who is the bride and comes from a very important and distinguished family get married in England and the marriage is in one of the poorest houses in magical England. That never made any sense! The Weasleys are as poor as church mice and usually the wedding is at the bride's home.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 26th May 2011 2:23pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

GremlinXTJ posted a comment on Thursday 26th May 2011 6:36am for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

The ring? Probably everyone. The preview? No one. :D
You do know thats one HELL of a spoiler? :)

Rexnos posted a comment on Thursday 26th May 2011 12:04am for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

I really hate to complain since I liked this chapter, but that last little section was a bad choice. Flash forwards are a poor storytelling idea because they utterly kill dramatic tension for the foreseeable future. While it was pretty much understood that Harry and Hermione would survive, we had no idea they would hook-up, especially in such a permanent fashion. I had no idea what was going to happen and I was looking forward to it. Now, I'm left certain of the general overview of the week and the eventual outcome. Your flash forward didn't really add anything to the story (such as if only one of the two had returned or if they appeared horribly maimed or wounded) and it eliminated potential. I'd remove it if I were in your shoes, but I'm simply a humble reviewer.

In any case, I'm really sorry to be so critical. I really liked the rest of your story up to this point. I don't really understand why Hermione's parents tend to have weird quirks in so many stories, but I'm hardly even surprised at this point. I suppose it's to give them a sort of instant character since they're so bland in the books. I like your Ron more than in most stories as well. He's one of the characters I've generally hated both in the original series and in most fan fiction. In the series he's brainless and insensitive while in most fan fiction he's either a complete moron or the best friend Harry deserves. It's always nice to find a happy medium for a change.

Later,
Rex

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 25th May 2011 10:59pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

I didn't see that coming, but then I very rarely do "see things" happening or coming up in stories.

Darksnider05 posted a comment on Wednesday 25th May 2011 9:24pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

We at the killing Death eaters part yet?

Or the dealing with being some of the most wanted people in the country once Voldemort is in power.

brad posted a comment on Wednesday 25th May 2011 9:08pm for Final Preparations and Bon Voyage

> OK, let’s have a show of hands. How many of you saw THAT coming?

Oh, sure, I saw that coming.

Only because I read this story in its first edition. :-)

By the way, congratulations on being invited to the FFA site!

Also, I don't think I ever received anything like a 'Chemprof has joined the site!' notice. Was such broadcast to all FFA subscribers? Could it be?