Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Exivus posted a comment on Wednesday 15th May 2013 8:30am for Just a Dream

I like your version of the story much better than canon.

penghost posted a comment on Monday 31st December 2012 9:57am for Just a Dream

There is just one answer:

I agree, agree....

Thank you

Dancingkatz posted a comment on Monday 17th December 2012 5:53pm for Just a Dream

Like you, I can't say "Poor Ron" I absolutely loathed the way he was behaving throughout most of DH. And having Tonks go into Gringott's as her mad aunt is definitely a far more sensible way of handling hte matter of Hufflepuff's Cup than what JKR wrote. So with all that said, I'm sure that you have figured out that I really like this version of the events in DH. Bravo!

GBTtown posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2012 2:45pm for Just a Dream

I think it was just as it SHOULD HAVE BEEN! I have this love hate relationship with all of JKR's HP books. The originality (which has actually been questioned), the creativity (which has never been, to my knowledge, questioned) are just awe inspiring. She deserves every Knut she has earned. But your stories, as well as many of my favorite fanon authors, poke, no, blast such big holes in her chosen relationships that it just defies description at times. She (JKR) really missed the boat there. Twilight-Schmilight, HP could have blown them away before they really ever got started.

GBTtown posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2012 10:52pm for Just a Dream

Amazingly short and to the point. And , no, I do NOT feel sorry for the moRon! I always thought that was how the tent scene should have evolved.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 1:19pm for Just a Dream

A most excellent story! I do like it a lot. You fail to mention that Ron, even knowing there was a limited amount of food, ate practically all of it in a very short amount of time. He did deserve it.

jules3677 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2012 9:40pm for Just a Dream

The first half of the story gave me flashbacks to 'Gone With The Wind'. Endless declarations of love. Very masterful! The second half was a Walt Disney flashback. Everything was done properly with thoughtful planning. Extremely impressive piece of writing. Excellent. Thankyou,

FeNo posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2012 1:50pm for Just a Dream

Nice change to a infuriating scene. So the lying, backstabbing bastard turns up again after what? three, four months in peace and plenitude at the burrows, not to mention that this included the whole of winter, and he expects for everything to be forgiven and for Hermione to take him back in her heart and probably bed again?

AND THE CHARACTERS DO IT JUST AS THAT?

I've hated much in Deathly Hallows, before all else the gross plot device that named the book, but this scene is beyond the pale and you did good to change it in your fic into something more plausible, more realistic and honestly something far longer expected than stupid H/G. While Ron and Hermione argued "like an old married couple" (what the idiom does not mention is that all these couples are inherently unhappy with that situation and their life as it is) from book one on, Harry and Hermione didn't need much longer than book three to turn out like a happily married couple and a perfect match. Yet 'she-who-shall-not-be-named' insisted on her own idea for the end... which made a disaster out of book and Heptalogy...

Trust in Chem Prof to iron out the faults and bring to the light the precious little gem that lay hidden in the dirt!

chuckmcdaniels posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2012 1:52pm for Just a Dream

Another wonderfully told tale, and I appreciated your giving the "rest of the story" there in your note at the end. It would be fun to hear more about what happened to ol' Ron afterward -- he really becomes a minor footnote & minor player after that, doesn't he? Thanks again for sharing this little tale!

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2012 2:25am for Just a Dream

This is a great change in the story. I really like the way that Harry finally figures out how he feels about Hermione and why. Proposing to her when they destroy the locket was perfect. I really like the changes from there. Harry and Hermione really do belong together. thanks for writing. I look forward to more of these little stories. Thanks again. pms

Silly_Billy posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 9:48am for Just a Dream

Usually dream sequences are a bit too "Dallas" for me.

This story, however, flew straight up the old flag pole fo me to salute!!!

Well Done.

loiosh posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2012 1:57pm for Just a Dream

Honestly your explaination and take on this makes alot more sense than cannon. Loved this thanks for sharing!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2012 12:11am for Just a Dream

A viable conclusion.

kb0 posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 10:55pm for Just a Dream

While I have a preference for H/G, your story makes sense in a logical fashion, which is more than I can say for JKR's book7. If Dumbledore hadn't been so secretive, the story wouldn't have wasted nearly as much paper, which could have been better used to develop some of the other major supporting characters into real people. So I support Hermy's desire to burn Dumbledore's potrait. :) Your version also avoids the Deus Ex Machina that JKR had to use to allow Harry to live. So all in all, yeah, you got a good story here.

Thanks for sharing!

Kevin

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 9:20pm for Just a Dream

I rather enjoyed this short story, hope to see more of your delightful work in the near future.

Cheers!

Trixtor posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 7:44pm for Just a Dream

I really never understood how Harry and Hermioe managed to forgive the red-headed idiot for leaving them. I can't think of a single person, INCLUDING Mr. Rogers, who would actually give the asshole another chance.

Also, Jo really doesn't know how romance works, what love is, or how to build a believable character. The walking stomach and the creepy fangirl are unlikely to EVER marry, much less marry the 2 main characters.

mwinter posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 5:28pm for Just a Dream

instead of notes at the end why not just write the last of the story? The beginning was nice.

Celevon posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 4:51pm for Just a Dream

I love it! This is so much better than Canon!!