Content Harry Potter
  • Previous
  • Next

Chapter 11, The Prophecy

From the Journal of Hermione Granger – June 20 (continued)

I awoke later to hear voices arguing outside the door to the infirmary.


“I’m telling you Neville, she won’t want to see me,” Harry was shouting. “Don’t you understand, I almost got her killed!” Hermione’s heart broke at hearing this. She wanted to curse the Dursleys for his upbringing that had caused him to have so little self esteem. While waiting for what would happen next she reached over to her bedside table and picked up her wand.

“And I’m telling you you’re wrong,” Neville insisted. “Look, even if it is your fault that she’s in here, don’t you think you should at least apologize to her before you shut her out of your life?” When Harry hesitated for a moment to consider this, Neville shoved him through the doorway. Hermione wasted no time.

Petrificus Totalus! Locomotor Potter!” Before he could register his surprise Harry went rigid, and then floated over to Hermione’s bed, where she carefully guided him in beside her. Then she put down her wand, threw her arms around him, and nodded to Susan. Fighting her laughter, Susan cast Finite Incantatum and Harry was released from his magical constraint, although he was still held tightly in Hermione’s embrace.

“Hermione I’m so …” before he could get any further in his apology Hermione caught his lips in a searing kiss. Susan now laughed out loud while in the next bed Ron got a sour expression on his face and turned away.

Eventually they came up for air. “I forgive you,” Hermione announced breathlessly, but before her thunderstruck boyfriend could respond she pulled him back for another round.

“Mr. Potter!” came the shrill voice of the school nurse. “Just what do you think you’re doing?”

“Well Madame Pomfrey,” Ron broke in, now chuckling at Harry’s predicament. “I don’t think he actually had much choice in the matter.” The school nurse took in the situation more closely and her mouth twitched slightly. She addressed her next comments accordingly.

“Miss Granger,” she began again. “While I’m sure that this is making you feel better, it is not an approved treatment for your injury.” She ignored Hermione’s pout and stood there with her arms folded until her patient released Harry and he staggered in a daze into the chair that Susan vacated for him.
 

After stopping him from apologizing twice more I finally got Harry talking. By this time Ginny and Luna had joined us and we listened in horror as he told us of confronting BellatrixLestrange in the Atrium, managing to hit her with a curse (he didn’t say which one, which worries me) and then hearing Voldemort’s voice.

At first he berated Bellatrix for not retrieving the prophecy, and bemoaned the fact that his yearlong plan had been ruined. (I don’t think he’s too happy with his Death Eaters right now – thwarted by six school children like that.) Then he turned on Harry, whose scar had been so blisteringly painful that he’d been nearly unable to move, and tried to kill him!

Thank God his killing curse was blocked! Dumbledore had finally appeared and animated the statues in the fountain. The wizard jumped in front of Harry, blocking the killing curse, and the witch grabbed Bellatrix, while the centaur charged at Voldemort. Voldemort managed to avoid it and then he and Dumbledore started dueling.

Harry described it as the most awesome duel he’d ever seen. He could feel the magic pouring off of them as they cast spells at each other. They also kept disappearing and reappearing, so that he had trouble keeping track of where they were. Dumbledore was at a disadvantage, though, since he was just trying to subdue Voldemort, while Voldemort was trying to kill him. Harry lost track of how many killing curses he cast, but by the end most of the statues were destroyed. Even Fawkes got into it, swallowing up a killing curse that Harry was certain was about to hit Dumbledore. Fortunately, since he’s a phoenix, he’ll recover.

Some of the things Dumbledore cast I’m going to have to look up, as I’ve never heard of them before. One was a flaming whip, and another covered Voldemort with a cocoon of water. And Harry said Voldemort used a shield that appeared to be more solid than the shield spells we’ve learned.

But then, just as it seemed that Dumbledore had been victorious and had driven him off, the most horrifying thing yet happened. Voldemort took possession of Harry.


“Dumbledore got more scared than he had been the whole time,” Harry related, almost in a whisper now. “And then I found out why. My scar seemed to burst open and it hurt more than anything I’ve ever felt, even more than his Cruciatus curse. All I could think of was that I wanted to die. I could feel that he was inside me, but it was more than that. He was me and I was him.”

The room was completely silent for a moment, and then Ginny buried her face in her hands and began to whimper, remembering, no doubt, her own possession by the sixteen year old Tom Riddle. Neville and Susan’s jaws were hanging open in utter shock, and Ron barely managed a whispered, “Bloody hell!”. Luna’s eyes bulged out even wider than normal, if that were possible. But Hermione remained completely focused on Harry. His voice had a dead, defeated quality to it that she had never heard before.

Without a word she raised her arms, tears streaming down her cheeks, silently pleading with him to come to her. Numbly he sat down on the edge of her bed and she moved up behind him to wrap him up as tightly, yet gently, as she could.

“Then I told Dumbledore to kill me, but it was his voice that came out of my mouth. But I was in so much pain that I agreed with him,” Harry continued in that hollow tone. “All I could think of was that death had to be better than this. Then it occurred to me that if I died I would finally meet my parents, and be able to see Sirius again.”

All of the listening students were crying by now, even Ron, and Hermione pulled Harry even tighter against her chest, ignoring the pain from her not fully healed injury. She buried her head in the back of his shoulder, soaking his robes with her tears. Finally he spoke again.

“Then, all of a sudden he was gone. He just gave up and released me. Dumbledore thinks it was my thoughts of my parents and Sirius that did it. He says Voldemort can’t stand thoughts of love.” The others all nodded numbly and began wiping their tears away, trying to regain their composure. Ron and Neville turned away to hide their embarrassment, but Susan moved over and hugged Ginny, who was still deathly pale. For her part, Hermione kept hold of Harry, giving him one more tight squeeze before relaxing her grip somewhat. He shifted slightly and leaned up against the headboard so that she was more beside him than behind him, and she buried her head in his chest while he put his arm around her shoulders.

“Everything’s a bit foggy in my mind about what happened after that,” Harry noted. “It seemed like all of a sudden Dumbledore was holding me and the room was full of people.”

“That’s when we showed up,” Susan broke in. “Auntie contacted some Ministry workers and they finally got the floos going again, and people started pouring in. She and at least half a dozen Aurors saw You-Know-Who before he grabbed Lestrange and disappeared. Fudge was there too, so he finally had to admit it. Everyone knows you were telling the truth now, Harry.” Harry just nodded as if it didn’t really matter anymore.

“Then the headmaster calmly told everyone that he had captured some Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries and we rushed down there,” Susan continued. “I spotted Neville and then we found the rest of you. When we got back upstairs Harry were gone and Dumbledore was explaining things to Fudge, who was visibly upset. I don’t think he’s going to be in office much longer,” she revealed with a very satisfied expression on her face. “Oh, by the way – Auntie is going to want to interview all of you. She wasn’t very happy about you leaving, but after all that happened Dumbledore pretty much has everything his way now.”

The others nodded and they all turned back to Harry. Hermione could sense that he was reluctant to reveal the rest of the story. His shoulders slumped slightly and he sighed but then resumed the tale.

“Dumbledore made a portkey that took me back to his office. I stayed there until he returned, after bringing you five back. He told me you would all be OK.” With this he shot a guilty look at Hermione, but she gave his arm a squeeze and nodded, to reaffirm that she understood and didn’t blame him.

“Then he explained some things to me.” At this point Harry’s face tightened and his voice took on a grim tone. “It turns out that Voldemort was sending me those dreams all year. He was planting that scene in my head in order to get me to go to the Ministry to look for that prophecy. He reckoned that I would be curious about it, but he didn’t realize just how much I’ve been kept in the dark, and that I didn’t even know there was a prophecy about me. When that didn’t work he sent me the vision of Sirius. In other words, it was all completely fake and I almost got all of you killed for nothing. And the worst part of it is,” he continued with his voice rising, “that Dumbledore knew it, since Snape had seen my dreams. He knew it all along and never told me what was going on. And now Sirius is dead because of it!” The other six students shuddered as a wave of magic seemed to pour off of Harry, and he punctuated his declaration by smashing his fist into the wall behind Hermione’s bed.

“What is going on in here!” Madame Pomfrey burst into the room, outraged at the loud disruption of her domain. “This is a Hospital Wing! If you students can’t control yourselves you’re going to have to leave.” She was brought up short by the sight of Hermione desperately clutching onto Harry and shaking her head pleadingly.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am, it won’t happen again,” Harry responded contritely, attempting to rise from where he was sitting by Hermione, only to find himself pinned in place as she refused to relinquish her hold on him.

“Very well,” the nurse relented. “But right now I need to examine my patients. Miss Granger?” Hermione reluctantly disengaged herself from Harry, then sat back and moved her hands to the buttons of her pajama top while the healer conjured up a privacy screen. After she had undone the first button she paused and shot a shy glance at her boyfriend, who turned bright red as he suddenly realized what she was doing and scurried to the other side of the screen.

Harry moved over to Ron’s bed as the other students took their leave, but his eyes remained glued to the partition as it just now occurred to him that Hermione wasn’t wearing a bra under her pajama top.

“You OK mate?” Ron’s voice interrupted his musing.

“Oh … sure, I’m fine now,” Harry stammered, not about to reveal the fact that his mind had been conjuring up a vision of Hermione’s bare torso. “So, I never did hear – what exactly happened to the rest of you guys?”

“Well, Hermione and I got the worst of it,” Ron related. “Susan made it out with only a few bruises, and you already know that Neville broke his nose. Madame Pomfrey fixed that up right quick, as well as Luna’s broken foot.” He paused and cocked his head. “You know, that girl’s tougher than she looks. That bone shattering curse she was hit with had to hurt like blazes, but she ignored it and tried to help me. Ripped up her robes to wrap around me to stop the bleeding.” He flushed slightly and muttered in a low voice, “pretty nice looking legs too.” Then he pulled his thoughts back to his injury and continued. “Not sure exactly what I was hit with. All I know is it started with S. Seck something. As best as Madame Pomfrey can figure it was some dark variant of a cutting curse.”

Ron paused again and looked around, then leaned forward. “Here’s the weird part. She couldn’t get the wound to close or stop bleeding. But then Snape showed up and said some complicated incantation while waving his wand back and forth over it and he managed to close it up.” He leaned back and shook his head in wonderment.

“Hermione’s injury was real bad, although she wasn’t bleeding like I was. Pomfrey will only say it damaged her insides. But she’s been taking about ten different potions every day and she sleeps a lot.” Ron now noticed Harry starting to slip into his guilt-ridden state again and punched him lightly on the arm. “But mostly she was worried about you when you weren’t here, mate. And none of us blame you for anything, so don’t start apologizing again.” Harry’s mouth snapped shut as he had been about to do exactly that, and he managed a sheepish grimace.

“I reckon the best thing you can do for her now is be here,” Ron commented. “She’ll get better faster if she doesn’t have to worry about you.” Harry nodded that he understood as Madam Pomfrey appeared and with a flick of her wand moved the privacy screen from Hermione’s bed to Ron’s. Harry winced at the long scar that was revealed on Ron’s shoulder and chest as he removed his own pajama top for her inspection.

“I believe that you will be able to leave after this final check-up Mr. Weasley,” the nurse announced. “Mr. Potter, Miss Granger has requested that you be allowed to remain. She will need to rest, however.” Harry nodded his agreement and walked back over to Hermione’s bed, where she was busily writing in her journal.

He sat watching her for a while and found his eyes drifting to her chest, thinking about her injury and Ron’s scar, as well as two other items that are frequently on the minds of young men. Hermione noticed him frown and shake his head, and shot him a questioning look. Hoping that she wouldn’t realize what he had been staring at, he forced a smile and took hold of her hand.

“I’m sorry,” he said simply. This time Hermione did not scold him, but simply smiled back.

“I know,” she replied, giving his hand an understanding squeeze. Ron emerged from the partition around his bed, dressed and ready to leave, and announced that he was going back to GryffindorTower. The increased pressure of Hermione’s hand in his informed Harry that she wanted him to stay longer, so they both bid their red-haired friend farewell.

Hermione placed her journal on her bedside table and leaned back onto her pillow as the potions she had just received gradually began to take effect. Harry remained by her side still holding her hand, willing to remain as long as she needed him.

After a few minutes to gather her courage Hermione opened her eyes and turned to Harry. “I love you too,” she whispered. Harry’s head shot up and he gasped and turned pale, but their linked hands prevented him from drawing away.

“What? … I mean, how? …” he stammered, his mind racing to come up with an explanation for the way she had worded her declaration.

“Neville told me what happened after I was knocked out,” she explained softly. “How you told me you loved me and couldn’t live without me. I feel the same way.”

“I … I …” Harry’s mind was now unable to process any sort of coherent reply.

“Didn’t you mean it?” she asked, lines of worry beginning to creep onto her face. This look finally prompted a response from Harry.

“Yes. Yes, I did,” he admitted nervously.

“Well, so do I,” Hermione stated firmly, her eyes shining.

“But …”

Hermione shook her head. “Not now. We’ll talk about the implications later. For now I want to go to sleep with this thought in my mind.” Her heart swelled as a bright smile of wonderment blossomed on Harry’s face. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he whispered back as her eyes fell shut again, with the smile on her face and another squeeze of his hand assuring him that she had heard him. “I love you so much.”

-0x0x0-

From the Journal of Hermione Granger – June 21

Harry was still there holding my hand when I woke up this morning. I told him he shouldn’t have stayed all night, but he just smiled at me. Then I noticed that he’d changed his robes, and he revealed that he’d checked with Pomfrey to find out how long I’d sleep, then gone back to his room to sleep, shower, and change before coming back to be here when I awoke. I just shivered at the thought of how much he cares for me.

Over the course of the day he filled me in on more details. Kreacher had evidently hidden Sirius’s mirror, and then tricked Harry into thinking Sirius had gone out. Somehow Kreacher had left the house and gone to the Malfoy’s – possibly over Christmas holiday when the house was full and it wouldn’t be noticed that he was missing – and Narcissa had instructed him to do this.

Harry also told me with some embarrassment that he’d smashed his mirror in a rage after he left Dumbledore’s office. But even more shocking, he told me he’d been so angry at Dumbledore that he’d smashed up his office that night! I was aghast, although part of me thinks Dumbledore deserved it. When I told Harry this he gave me a strange look and said, “You don’t know the half of it.” I tried to get him to tell me what he meant but he changed the subject.

It turns out Snape did contact the Order, but didn’t put much effort into it. Since Sirius was right there with them they eventually decided they’d sort it out the next time they saw Harry. By the time Mrs. Weasley got in touch with them it was too late.

Dumbledore fetched Umbridge back from the centaurs, and sent her packing back to the Ministry. I think she ought to be arrested and tried, but Susan says her aunt tells her the hag is very politically astute, and probably will get away with everything she did. Personally, I think if Dumbledore had a mind to, he could do something about her. After all, since she’s Fudge’s personal assistant, she won’t have a position anymore if he gets sacked.

Speaking of Susan’s aunt, she came today to get statements from all of us students. She assured us we wouldn’t be charged with anything for entering restricted areas, or the damage we did. When she was finished Harry asked to speak with her privately, and she listened to him with a very serious expression on her face. Harry looked quite relieved when they came back, and promised to tell me later what it was about.

While she was pleasant enough with us, I could tell that she was furious about the incident. Certain people were ‘persuaded’ to leave their posts, and certain doors were left unlocked, as well as the floo being shut down temporarily. The thing she has to figure out now is if it was bribery or the Imperius curse in each case. But I think she’ll get to the bottom of it – she seems a very capable witch. Not at all like some other Ministry people we’ve been exposed to. Before she left Harry told her he hoped she’d be the next Minister of Magic. That got the first smile from her we’d seen all day, and she told him she’d made too many enemies by not ‘playing the political game’.

Later –

When we were alone tonight after everyone else turned in Harry told me what he’d needed to speak with Madame Bones about. When he confronted BellatrixLestrange in the Atrium he’d hit her with a Cruciatus curse! It hadn’t worked, though, since he didn’t have enough hatred in him – just righteous anger. She’d even taunted him about that. Madame Bones told him that in that situation she’d have been tempted to do the same, and she wouldn’t charge him for it, but that he wouldn’t get off so easy in the future. He assured her that he’d never even consider using an Unforgivable again. I understand more now about why they’re called that. The hatred that is necessary to use them can destroy a person’s own soul.

I’ve noticed that Harry is still carrying a lot of anguish in him, even more I think than would have been caused by Sirius’s death. The reason I say this is that sometimes I notice him looking at me with such sadness, as though he’s going to lose me too. At first I thought that it was because of what he just told me, and that he was worried about what would happen to him because of it. The idea of being expelled or even sent to Azkaban would certainly account for the misery I’m sensing. But it doesn’t seem to have diminished since this afternoon.

Note added the next morning –

Right before I was ready go to sleep to I finally asked him about it. He responded by saying that he had something important to talk to me about, but he wanted to wait until I was better and we had some time alone. Then he kissed me and held my hand again until I fell asleep.

-0x0x0-

From the Journal of Hermione Granger – June 27

Oh No! No No No! Can’t someone please make this madness stop! I can’t bear this! Oh Harry, what are we going to do?!

Harry finally told me today what has been bothering him all week. Things had been so pleasant and peaceful, with classes over and with nice warm sunny weather, but I could see that he wasn’t really enjoying it. I tried to be as supportive as I could, just being there as a source of comfort for him. I know it helped, but I still knew that something was terribly wrong.

After I was released from the infirmary I hoped that if it was because he was still worried about me it would set his mind at rest, but that didn’t really help. It did enable us to spend more time alone together, doing different things, but he was always restless. We’d be in the common room and he’d start fretting and need to leave. We’d go visit Hagrid and only be there a few minutes before Harry jumped up and said it was time to go. We even went flying together once, and he was happy for a while, but it didn’t last. Finally today we went for a long walk around the lake and he told me.


(There followed the fateful words, which Hermione had charmed so that they weren’t visible unless she tapped them with her wand and gave the password.)

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches … Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies …And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not … And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.


These are the words that have completely destroyed our happiness. Harry has to kill Voldemort or die. It’s just not fair!

Later –

I had to stop writing and cry for a while. But now I have to pull myself together and act calmly. I need to be strong for Harry. Now he’ll be tempted to pull away from me because he thinks I’ll be in danger. He already tried – that’s how he began the conversation, by saying it was too dangerous for us to be together. But I won’t let him go. I told him that straight off and I’ll keep telling him as long as I have to.

So many things now seem to fall into place. That’s why Voldemort attacked him as a baby and why he continues to plot against him every year. Harry says the prophecy could have meant him or Neville but his scar is the mark that was mentioned. Since he got it when Voldemort failed to kill him it marked him as his equal.

This is also why he has to stay with his Aunt. Dumbledore created some blood magic that protects him from Voldemort while he considers that his home, because she’s Lily’s blood relative and she sacrificed herself for him. That seems awfully convoluted to me. Besides, Harry says Voldemort got around the blood protection when he used Harry’s blood to restore his body. Granted, it helped Harry defeat Quirrell first year, but it’s not effective against Voldemort now.

Dumbledore suggested that the ‘power he knows not’ is love. I used that interpretation to argue that we need to stay together. If his power is love and we love each other, it makes him stronger. I think I might have him convinced.

I’m so angry at Dumbledore, both for not telling Harry before now and for telling him when he did, when he was so emotionally fragile. Harry says he went through every year and how he considered telling him each time, but then didn’t. Now it makes me wonder if some of the things that happened over the years were set up. I’m going to have to think about that.

After he told all of this to me we avoided everyone for the rest of the day and stayed in the Room of Requirement. We also skipped the Leaving Feast. We did run into Luna Lovegood (she was putting up signs trying to get her things back that her housemates had stolen from her as a prank) and she had some comforting things to say about death and seeing our loved ones again. Her mother died when she was nine. For the first time since I’ve known her she made complete sense. I think I’ve really underestimated her. It’s also the first time I’ve heard anything that sounded like religion in the wizarding world.

It was Trelawny who made the prophecy, so we were right on target with our speculation about why she’s here. It was made during her job interview. We still don’t know any more about Snape, though.

I think I’m going to cry again before I can get to sleep tonight. Oh Harry, what’s going to happen now?

-0x0x0-

From the Journal of Hermione Granger – June 28

I’ve calmed down somewhat now, and trying to look at this as a problem to be solved. A very large problem, to be sure, but there simply must be a solution.

We’re on the Hogwarts Express on the way home, and there’s a very subdued feeling. Most people are still pretty much in shock about what happened. The Daily Prophet has had stories all week, and surprisingly they’re reasonably accurate. Harry’s suddenly a hero again. Wonderful. (Does my sarcasm come through when I write that?)

I’m trying not to be bitter about this, but I can’t help it. They’re praising him for standing so firm in his beliefs, despite being ridiculed and slandered. Give me a break! They were the worst offenders in the slander department. Do they really think everyone will forget that?

The only excitement of note was when Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle attacked Harry. I swear, hanging around those two brainless buffoons has turned Malfoy into a complete moron. He ambushed Harry while he was walking back from the loo. Since he’s so down right now Harry wasn’t really paying attention to what was happening around him, but he still dropped to the floor and managed to duck their first volley of curses. Even so he might have been in trouble except for the fact that the idiots attacked him right in front of the compartment where the Hufflepuff DA members were. Susan had been filling them in on some of the details of the battle at the Ministry.

Well, as soon as they saw the flashes of light from the spells, they were on their feet and out the door to come to Harry’s aid. To top things off, Padma and Anthony were on prefect patrol and joined in. By the time all the hexes and jinxes had stopped flying those three clowns were a mess!

Harry’s good mood from that incident didn’t last too long, though, and we’ve been sitting quietly together most of the time. Every once in a while he’ll have an idea and tell me, or I’ll have a suggestion for him.

Ginny announced that she’d broken up with Michael Corner and was dating Dean Thomas now. Apparently Michael didn’t take well to her beating him in the last quidditch match. As might be expected, Ron had a fit. I suspect that he’d object to any boy she wanted to date. Well, perhaps not Harry. I have a feeling he’d approve her dating him. Sorry, he’s taken. It’s a good thing that Ginny seems to have got over her crush on him. I do find it interesting that she’s only gone out with guys that are at least a year older than her.

Speaking of that, Ron and Lavender also broke up. I actually heard that from Lavender this morning. When I asked Ron about it he just shrugged and said it wasn’t working out. Lavender had quite a bit more to say on the subject.

I’d overheard her and Parvati talking about it when we were getting ready to leave the dorm room and asked her what happened. She said that she was tired of being ignored. Given the amount of time the two of them spent snogging, I didn’t understand what she meant at first. Then she turned to me and said that she wasn’t the most important girl in Ron’s life – I was. When something important happened, it was me who he shared it with, not her.

She wasn’t nasty about it or anything, and assured me that she wasn’t at all suggesting that I was cheating on Harry, but it was just that I was Ron’s best female friend and I was a higher priority for him. She reminded me that I was the first girl he hugged after the quidditch final, not her. That had never occurred to me. She thinks that as long as I’m around, Ron’s going to have a hard time having a serious girlfriend. Unless this girl somehow becomes a part of our group and shares our ‘adventures’ with us. It made me feel a little guilty that Harry and I never really tried to include Lavender in our activities with Ron.

Well, that’s something to think about at a later time, when Ron gets interested in another girl. Right now I’ve got other things to worry about. We’ll be back at King’s Cross station soon. For the time being Harry’s going back to the Dursleys and I’m going home, but I hope we’ll be able to get together soon.

Meanwhile, I’m going to study and plan and try to figure out what we’ll do next year to train and get ready. Harry agrees that we’re going to have work harder than we ever have, and he’s as serious about it as I am. Whatever happens, though, I’m always going to be right by his side. I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life.

-oooOOOooo-

Hermione closed the notebook and stared at it sadly. Beside her, Rose was curious at the sudden change in mood.

“Mummy? What’s wrong?”

Hermione reached out and put an arm around her daughter, hugging her to herself. “Oh, I was just thinking about how things turned out so differently than I thought they would at that time. Some things that seem so certain when you’re sixteen … well, I would never have dreamed what was going to happen the next year, or how much my life was about to change.”

“But one thing hasn’t changed,” Rose declared firmly. Hermione looked down at the child’s upturned face and into those bright green eyes. “You’ve never stopped loving him.”

This simple assertion brought a smile to Hermione’s face. “No, I’ve never stopped loving him. That won’t ever change.”

“Can we go on to the next one now?” Rose asked hopefully.

“No, I think I want to wait a while. Would that be OK?”

“OK, Mummy.” And Hermione wrapped her daughter up in a big hug, and they sat together the rest of the evening talking about that fateful fifth year.

-xox-XOX-XOX-xox-

 

  • Previous
  • Next

Author Notes:

Well, there it is, the ‘true’ story of book 5. Now you’ll have to wait 2 years for book 6 to come out.

Just kidding. Stay tuned.