Content Harry Potter

Reviews

GBTtown posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2012 2:06pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Great little story! I was really beginning to wonder if they would both survive to make it to Oz.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 1:32pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Good stuff!

dfpepper posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2012 1:05pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

This absolutely BLEW ME AWAY! Loved it. Much better ending to the whole saga than the dross thay came from JKR.

Thanks so much.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2012 2:42pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

I really like this story. I flows very well. I like the way you incorporated cannon throughout the story. It is an excellent blend of hers and yours. I can see Harry wanting to stay away from a country that is actually so backward in their views of their society. Keeping his children from having to endure what he did a t school is a good idea in any parents book. Too bad the British magical parents haven't seen the light. I ook forward to any more stories you would like to write. Thanks for sharing your tallent. pms

lwj2 posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2012 8:27pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

A much more satisfactory -- and frankly, logical -- conclusion.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2012 10:26am for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Good story but if I was them, I'd have left after the third year. Thanks for sharing!

Zamia posted a comment on Tuesday 17th April 2012 4:59am for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Very well put together. Having worked & lived over half my life in NQ, you have to love the area so why would they want to back to the UK. Cheers.

Z

Tenchifew posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2012 10:05pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Very nice oneshot!

Thank you for writing.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2012 2:48pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

pleasant little "what if".

About the only thing missing is how/why the Weasleys went along with the "original" version. And exactly why the ones "in the know" didn't smack them.

Okay, so I enjoy Weasley-bashing. Sue me ;)

Thanks for sharing.

sffilk posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2012 9:37am for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

It would be interesting to see how Hogwarts reacts to the refusal letter.

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 15th April 2012 7:16am for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Thanks. One didn't have to overlook more than 20-30 lines from Canon to fit this in nicely. If one doesn't, one has to overlook the entire epilogue. Thanks for completing the series in a well written way. Let's face it, whomever took over from Rowling for the last two books didn't know how to make a working story..=)

You rock.

g

chuckmcdaniels posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 9:03pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Another fine example of your writing abilities! It really would not take much reading between the lines of the scenes you mentioned to see Harry & Hermione developing a much deeper relationship. And, I agree that it would take Harry some time to accept love, given how he was raised by the Dursleys. About the only thing I would be interested to see that you did not cover was how they broke the news to the Weasleys. The closing scene where their daughter is worried that she *has* to go to Hogwarts is very telling, and I liked how you described it. It would also be interesting to see how (or if) they responded to Neville's little note as well. Thanks for sharing your latest work! I look forward to the next one!

jules3677 posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 7:49pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I'm sitting here in Sydney Australia reading this. The sky is blue, the birds are tweeting & I have a T-shirt & shorts on. What am I doing inside? The perfect story. Impressed with how you meshed the book & their end of year conversations together. Thankyou for the story.

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 2:59pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

Good story. I have often thought that If I had been Harry, I wouldn't have put up with all the crap. Of course Harry was kind of conditioned to put up with crap for most of his life. Thanks for writing. W.

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 2:12pm for There's No Place Like Home? Escape From Oz (To Oz)

I like that a lot better than the 'real' epilogue, and to me at least, more believable to the characters books 1-5