Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Friday 7th December 2012 2:09am for Taking the Initiative

So Harry finally finds out wht the prophesy says. I'm glad he has such surpport. Tonks letting Remus know she had set up Sirius on a double date was fun. I''m glad he agreed so quickly. The capture of all the known Death Eaters was great. I look forward to more of this story. pms

chuckmcdaniels posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2012 1:53am for Taking the Initiative

I really enjoyed this story as well (so far). Looking forward to where you take the story next!

I also like the more significant relationship that Fleur has, and wonder, will we see any more of the Weasleys, or Dumbledore anytime soon?

MartinEB72 posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2012 12:28am for Taking the Initiative

I must have read this by you before on a different site, because I keep getting these deju moments while reading this. Its like I don't remember what happens next, but as I read it I remember reading it before. Thats the good thing have having a bad memory, you can reread old stories you liked and you don't even remember what happens next so it isn't spoiled.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2012 1:41pm for Taking the Initiative

it is nice that volde lost most of his followers

lwj2 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2012 6:10am for Taking the Initiative

Very neatly done, sir, and thank you.

If I recall corrrectly, the British cops use a warning on the order of (I'm paraphrasing) "Anything you say in response to questions can be used against you; if you do not answer questions this will be used against you" -- the Fifth Amendment doesn't exist in the UK either. Or elsewhere in the world, for that matter.

The French are very likely using the Code Napoleon, wherein a prisoner is presumed guilty until he clears himself of charges. No comments concerning "liberty, equality and brotherhood" from me. I still like Edith Piaf's rendition of La Marseillese however, it makes one want to stand on a hotel balcony and (I'll be polite here) micturate upon the Gestapo gathered below. Very Gryffinidorish behaviour; a Slytherin would probably spray aqua regia on them. My lot would have been across the street with a stolen MG-42. Vive les maquis.

Thanks again for writing and sharing your story -- stories, for that matter -- and best wishes for the upcoming holidays and new year.

Trixtor posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2012 5:56am for Taking the Initiative

Hmm!

I'm enjoying this; don't have much criticism, as, well, there's not much to criticize, so just keep it up!