Content Harry Potter

Reviews

bob26 posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 4:12pm

Sorry I have never bought the ideal of Hermione going to the ball with Victor and you did nothing to change that view. I can see her asking Harry as a friend or date that will lead to much more and married. Also I don't see Harry asking Ginny at all to much a fan girl in his oppion wich he hates. Also I never agreed with Harry friendship with Ron, he just shows everything Harry hates like being a bily to Hermione and low oppion of anything muggle.

Also most poeple like Ron chacator need a lot longer to grow up then just a few months or years most never do that I have the misfouture to know or meet.

Chi Vayne posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 3:12pm

The only thing I would add is that it just felt to me like Hermione was pushing Ginny on Harry at the beginning, like she didn't even consider his suggestion and ran roughshod over his concern.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 1:57pm

A well written alternative to canon.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 1:55pm

ron needs to be knocked around a bit .

lwj2 posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 12:59pm

I like it, it will be interesting to see where you go with it.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

gara5289 posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 12:52pm

I think you might be giving Harry slightly to much credit with his ability to handle Ginny but considering this is fanfiction thats just my opinion. DOesn't change the fact that it was a great chapter.

alec_potter posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2012 12:39pm

Nice chapter...well plotted.. thou it would have been interesting to see Ron's reaction to Harry calling Hermione his best friend..